If you want radiant skin for a hot date or plan to treat yourself this Valentine’s, then a targeted brightening skin peel is an effective rejuvenation treatment that reveals and enhances your natural beauty.
Love your skin
Cleopatra, the ultimate love goddess, who seduced the most powerful men of her time, was well aware of the skin rejuvenating benefits of skin peels. According to legend, she would bathe in ass’s milk which provided a mild lactic acid peel. Skin peels are just as popular as ever as they can tackle a wide range of skin and ageing concerns, without resorting to the needle or knife:
- Greatly enhancing the overall appearance of the skin
- Reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, particularly in hard-to-treat areas where the skin is delicate and thin, such as the décolletage or around the eyes
- Correcting areas of pigmentation caused by sun damage
- Improving acne scarring the appearance of mild scars, skin blemishes and sun damage
- Treating mild acne
- Diminishing the appearance of age spots freckles and age spots
- Boosting collagen production
- Enhancing skin texture, minimising pores
Which skin peel should I choose?
Skin peels use different products and formulations to target a number of different concerns. Alpha Hydroxy Acid Skin Peels use natural acids, such as glycolic and lactic acids to gently remove the top layer of dead skin cells that equal a dull and marked complexion. Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) is an acetic acid that can go much deeper, producing more dramatic results but with more downtime and more potential complications.
For a quick skin pick-up this Valentine’s, a Pomegranate Brigthening Peel is suitable for all skin types including sensitive or dry skin, stimulating cell turnover to reveal a glowing, radiant complexion.
To find out more about this offer, give us a call on 020 7224 2247.