We understand that price is an important factor in making the decision to go ahead with any procedure and prospective patients often ask us why we do not quote prices for a VASER procedure over the phone as many of our competitors do.
The only person who is qualified to quote you a VASER procedure price is the practitioner who will be carrying out your surgery after a comprehensive VASER consultation at our central London clinic. Every patient receives an individual, competitively-priced quote to match the bespoke, tailored procedure that will be planned for them.
This quote is based on both a physical assessment and an in-depth discussion of your expectations from your VASER procedure. Often patients may be concerned with a specific problem area, but just addressing that one particular feature may not produce the most aesthetically-pleasing result. Dr Joshua Berkowitz, a highly experienced VASER practitioner, is skilled at assessing patients to work out how best to achieve the desired result.
Only then will Dr Berkowitz be able to quote you a price that will guarantee you the results you want.
However, we are happy to tell you what your price will include:
Before your VASER procedure
- Any pre-operative assessments that are needed to ensure you are fit and well and suited for the procedure. These can include scans and blood tests
- A follow-up consultation, free of charge, to discuss any further questions or concerns you may have
The VASER procedure
- Performed by one of London’s leading VASER specialists, Dr Joshua Berkowitz
- No time limit on your procedure – the aim is to produce the result you are expecting, whatever that entails
- Wimpole Aesthetics’ own state-of-the-art operating theatre fully staffed with your operating surgeon and nurse. There are always other doctors on hand if necessary.
- Sedation costs
- Compression garments – unlike many of our competitors we provide the highest standard of compression garments, totally free of charge
- As many follow-up assessments as the patient requires – good post-operative care can be key to producing the optimal VASER result
- We provide VASER patients with an out-of-hours number to call, in case of any concerns